Field Service Engineer - Mechanical
BIN - Bobst India Pvt Ltd.
Critical Skills and Personal Attributes
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Attend onsite installation, start-up, repair, maintenance & test tasks independently.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems & determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports, time sheets and travel claims.
- Handling Special projects as assigned.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, build positive relationships with customers.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations / briefings.
- Cooperate with technical team & share information across the organization.
- Spare parts identification.
- Follow company’s filed procedures & protocols.
Education and Experience
- Interpersonal skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Product knowledge and technical skills of servicing packaging converting machines.
- Analytical and detail-oriented with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Computer skills and proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet.
- Willing to travel at short notice and comfortable with extended periods of stay at site.
- Good knowledge on installation of various machines, alignments of machine components, etc.
- Knowledge on mechanical AutoCAD drawings, Foundation drawings.
- Should be willing to learn basic Electrical/Electronic also
- B.E. / Diploma in Mechanical engineering / ITI with sufficient experience
- Experience of 5 - 10 years in mechanical works
For more than 130 years, and over 50 countries, BOBST has always been at the forefront of innovation and we want to accelerate connectivity, digitalization, automation and sustainability to make packaging better than ever.
BOBST is one of the world’s leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. Join our highly qualified staff and together, let’s shape the future of the packaging world.